Inca Jungle Tour 4d/3n
- Pick up at your hotel at 6.20 and start of our tour to Sacred Valley by bus. We will pass through the little villages of Chinchero y Urubamba
- 8/8.30 breakfast in the small town of Ollantaytambo admiring the stunning scenery that the Sacred Valley mountains provide.
- Bus towards the mountains of Abra Málaga, which is one of the most popular pass on the region of Cusco. From here we will start our bike tour on smooth paved roads for 50 kms, through magnificent scenery.
- Lunch in Villa Santamaría (1250 msnm.) Once arrived at Santa Maria we will have the option of rafting in Vilcanota River.
- Dinner and accommodation in hotel.
Day 2 (21 km hiking):
- 06:30 breakfast
- 07:00 Start of our hiking along the car route and then on a portion of the original Inca trail with view of different types of plantations of the jungle (coca, oranges, mangos, coffee, lemons, and pineapples).
- Lunch in Quellomayo Valley
- 3 hour hiking to get to Santa Teresa thermal hot springs.
- Dinner in Santa Teresa and accommodation in hotel.
- 7am breakfast
- Hiking along the Vilcanota River with view of the waterfalls
- Llegada a la estación hidroeléctrica (donde producen energía para el departamento de Cusco) con almuerzo
- 3 hour hiking along the railroad tracks from Hidroelectrica station to Aguas Caliente.
- Arrival in Aguas Caliente. Dinner in traditional restaurant and accommodation overnight in hotel.
- 5am 1 and ½ hour hiking from Aguas Caliente to Machu Picchu
- Early tour to Machu Picchu in the morning to see the sunrise.
- 2 and ½ hour Guided Tour
- Free time to visit Machu Picchu
- Return train in the evening to Ollantaytambo
- Bus Ollantaytambo – Cusco
- Ticket to visit Macchu Picchu
- Train ticket from Aguas Caliente to Ollantaytambo
- Bikes and full Safety biking gear
- 3 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 3 dinners
- Accomodation in hotel (3 nights)
- Bus from Cusco to Abra Malaga and from Ollantaytambo to Cusco
- Bilingual guide (English/Spanish)
Does not include:
- Rafting on the first day
- Zip line on the third day.
- Breakfast on first day and last day lunch
- Entrance to hot springs (3$)
- Entrance to Waynapicchu mountain ($20 – it needs to be booked a month in advance)
- Sun blocking lotion
- Hat or cap
- Valid Student ID
- spare batteries for cameras
- mosquito repellent
- hiking shoes
- extra money for water, snacks, and tipping your porters.
From $295 per person
Duration: 4D 3N
Food and drinks